Re: Kyrgyz po file

On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 15:11 +0600, Chingis Jumaliev wrote:
> Ok, but why so long Timur check my translation?
> I sent him my translation 7 days ago.

I don't know the specific reasons for this case, but keep in mind that
people also have reallife jobs that can be time-consuming, or are on
holidays sometimes, and need to spend some time reviewing the
translation first before committing it to GNOME's code repository.

If you have not heard back after two or three weeks, I would send a
friendly email to the language coordinator, asking if everything is fine
and if you could help in any kind of way to speed up the process a
little bit.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed