Re: Kyrgyz po file

Nobody has said you're a troll (and if you have understood it from my words, excuse me). But don't think only about trolls and ofensive language... just think about typos, mistakes... everybody makes them! Reviewing it avoids them.

Just note that GNOME has a definied structure, based in meritocracy. If you want to upload and manage your own translations, just talk about it with your team coordinator. If he considers you have reached the expected translation, sure he will open the hand ;-)