Re: New team for Silesian (szl)

W dniu 2012-07-19 19:46, Przemysław Buczkowski pisze:
W dniu 2012-07-19 16:00, Andre Klapper pisze:
On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 14:29 +0200, Przemysław Buczkowski wrote:
2012/7/17 Przemysław Buczkowski<przemub yahoo pl>:
I would like to create language team for Silesian language (native name:
"Ślōnski", ISO 693-3 code: "szl").

Now we are translating GNOME on Launchpad, so I'll send up-to-date GNOME translations from it. Our page is https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-szl and
mailing list is ubuntu-l10n-szl lists launchpad net.

I've e-mail and Bugzilla account under przemub yahoo pl.

Yes, I've read it. After your mail I think I didn't it precisely, yes? :P

Mailman's front-end on Launchpad require to register all e-mail senders
in Launchpad, is it possible to do it with GNOME Bugzilla addresses?
Sorry, but I don't understand the question. Could you rephrase it? And
what do you mean by "GNOME Bugzilla addresses"?

andre
OK. I would like to register account on Bugzilla for our mailing list, as is described on https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam. Every mail sent from an unregistered e-mail address to mailing lists at lists.launchpad.net is automatically deleted. Whitelist isn't available. Question: Can you register (https://launchpad.net/+login) bugzilla gnome org account on Launchpad?
Heh, never mind. I think it won't be needed for now. Let me just translate GNOME to Silesian ;).

Cheers,
Przemek Buczkowski