Re: Kyrgyz po file

Hi Chngis!

Nobody hear doubts that you produce high-quality translations but
open-source software is about review, trust and reputation. Nobody on
this list can speak your language so *we* cannot check if your
translation is ok, only your coordinator can, and I am pretty sure he
will do so as soon as possible.

If in the end he thinks that your translation are really high-quality he
might give you more rights to push them right-away but that's the
coordinators decision.

Thanks for your patience.

With kind regards,
Johannes