Re: Cathedral, bazaar models and DL

Hi Andre!
Actually few months ago the project for Belarusian computer terminology
normalization started so hopefully we'll finally get common glossary for
different be-l10n teams which we can point our contributors to.
As for now, there is no Belarusian glossary for GNOME. But as I said the
problem with contributions is not directly related to missing glossary.
It's rather a problem of general literacy.