Re: Complaint of the Slovak coordinator

Dear gnome-i18n members,

I'm a member of the Slovak team. All the problems I can currently
think of have already been summed up in this thread so I won't repeat
it here. We may discuss them one by one, but as I see it, all of them
boil down to one thing:
current coordinator stated the rules and all team members have to
either abide or leave.

As practice has shown, there is very little a discussion with him can
achieve - it always introduced only minor changes where, as I believe,
team members disagree with him fundamentally. Therefore I agree with
replacing the coordinator, because I do not identify with his way of
leading the team. There's no need for hard feelings because of that,
we simply elected someone else for  this position. I wish he would
understand and step down respectfully.

Regards,
~~helix84

P.S. I'm not subscribed to gnome-i18n, please CC me or gnome-sk-list
when responding.