Cathedral, bazaar models and DL

Hi all,

as a consequence of the Slovak GTP status, I also asked my team whether
they are happy with our model and so on. Looks like we will probably try
a bazaar like model, and I would like to know how the rest of the teams
are modelled.

In any case, in DL only one person can reserve a module. May this be a
problem?
Besides, I'd like to ask, if someone sends a comment over a module
without having reserved the module first, does DL send an email to the
team?

Thank you very much. Cheers.

--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org