Re: Here we go again *SIGH*

2009-03-12 klockan 19:58 skrev Claude Paroz:
> Please STOP this thread. This does not lead anywhere.

Agreed. There is no point in pointing fingers, and there is no point in
heating up this discussion since it leads us nowhere.

I think we (the Gnome community as a whole) do a really great job: the way
we handle i18n within Gnome (translation and coordination teams, reviews,
freezes, and so on) is very professional, even among the best i18n efforts
in the world, I dare say. Given our diverse community, that is a great
accomplishment. Please keep that in mind.

Let's just work together and assume that everybody has the best intentions:
it works now, it worked before, and it will work in the future.

    — Wouter