Re: Here we go again *SIGH*

El mar, 03-03-2009 a las 08:29 -0300, Jonh Wendell escribió:
> Em Ter, 2009-03-03 às 11:58 +0100, Kenneth Nielsen escreveu:
> > 2009/3/3 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>:
> > > Anyway, of course bug-fixing mostly starts after string freeze because
> > > it's in the last weeks were a lot of polishing happens.
> >
> > But some of these are purely cosmetic fixes that developers have had
> > lying around (thats there own words) and that takes very little time
> > to implement. It should be possible to get this done before string
> > freeze.
> >
> > Regards Kenneth Nielsen
>
> Please, be more polite. I don't know about you, but I have a real life
> and a real job. Unfortunately I don't have all time I wish to work on
> GNOME, so, I do code after string freeze, yes.
>
> Note that we do not belong to a perfect world. Go to do your
> translations and let developers do their job.
Erm, the same terms of politeness apply to you as well; taking your
same result, but obviously, in the other way around.

Is it that difficult to branch and keep coding your stuff without
bothering translators? bMost of us work as well, and we translate/code
in our free time, respecting each others team is as necessary as
productive.

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org