Re: Here we go again *SIGH*

Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 03.03.2009, 00:34 +0100 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> We entered string freeze on February 16 and the following is a
> transcript of my gmail gnome-i18n inbox, ALL of the listed items are
> dated after that date. So does string freeze now mean, that it is the
> point you all start fixing bugs at or what?

Regarding the number of strings that GNOME consists of I think we did
quite good this term. Note that not all of the mails you mentioned were
real string freeze breaks and that some have been reverted because they
were disapproved.

Anyway, of course bug-fixing mostly starts after string freeze because
it's in the last weeks were a lot of polishing happens.

Regards,
Johannes