Here we go again *SIGH*

We entered string freeze on February 16 and the following is a
transcript of my gmail gnome-i18n inbox, ALL of the listed items are
dated after that date. So does string freeze now mean, that it is the
point you all start fixing bugs at or what?

Regards Kenneth

String additions to 'glade3.HEAD'
String additions to 'tomboy.HEAD'
String additions to 'gtk+.HEAD'
String additions to 'gnome-control-center.HEAD'
String freeze break request for Vino
freeze break request - WAS: Re: Help with strings for "solution" for
desktop file "viru...
String additions to 'gnome-utils.HEAD'
UI and string freeze break request for gnome-screenshot
String additions to 'gconf.HEAD'
String additions to 'nautilus.HEAD'
String freeze break for gnome-settings-daemon
String additions to 'gnome-settings-daemon.HEAD'
String additions to 'ekiga.HEAD'
String freeze break in Brasero
String additions to 'brasero.HEAD'
String additions to 'tomboy.HEAD'
Tomboy string freeze break
String freeze break request for Eye of GNOME
String additions to 'eog.HEAD'
String additions to 'brasero.HEAD'
String additions to 'nautilus.HEAD'
String additions to 'nautilus.gnome-2-24'
Nautilus string freeze break request
String additions to 'brasero.HEAD'
New string in libgweather
String additions to 'glib.HEAD'
String freeze break request for Brasero
String freeze break request for Vinagre
String additions to 'vinagre.HEAD'
String additions to 'orca.HEAD'
String break request for Orca
String additions to 'nautilus.HEAD'
String additions to 'glib.HEAD'
quick-lounge-applet feature/ui/string freeze
String changes for Tomboy