Re: Here we go again *SIGH*

Le mardi 03 mars 2009, à 09:24 +0100, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> Hi!
> Am Dienstag, den 03.03.2009, 00:34 +0100 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> > We entered string freeze on February 16 and the following is a
> > transcript of my gmail gnome-i18n inbox, ALL of the listed items are
> > dated after that date. So does string freeze now mean, that it is the
> > point you all start fixing bugs at or what?
> Regarding the number of strings that GNOME consists of I think we did
> quite good this term. Note that not all of the mails you mentioned were
> real string freeze breaks and that some have been reverted because they
> were disapproved.
> Anyway, of course bug-fixing mostly starts after string freeze because
> it's in the last weeks were a lot of polishing happens.

I would also point out that having no freeze break (with requests from
the developers, of course) would be bad: having some breaks is a good
sign, showing that the development is active and not dead. Of course, we
don't want tons of freeze breaks. And of course they should be approved

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.