Re: RFE: Vertimus and assigned translator

Hi!

"Gintautas Miliauskas" <gintas akl lt>, Tue, 20 Jan 2009 04:47:28 +0200:

> Hello,
>
> > The consistency matters, and
> > I've difficulty understanding how real consistency could be maintained
> > in an open group of volunteers where people are constantly changing the
> > modules they translate.
>
> You need consistency not only within a single application, but across
> the whole environment as well, so assigning people to modules only
> solves half the problem.

It may be so, but then again, it's better than nothing. Personally, I'd
apprehend the consistency across the whole environment as a second step
towards the consistency perfection. :-)

Best,
Petr Kovar