Re: Localized personal names

Le dimanche 05 avril 2009 à 12:22 -0300, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle a
écrit :
> So Djihed Afifi should start signing ChangeLogs, commit messages etc. as
 <ترجمات? And Danilo Šegan as друге стране?

> That would make it very hard for me to recognize them.

Don't forget there is always the email address in good-old ASCII beside
the name, so that could help to recognize them.
Of course, if you're looking for worldwide celebrity, using Latin-based
chars might be a better plan :-P
The characters should at least be present in widely used Unicode fonts
like Dejavu.

Claude