Re: Is --signoff required for git.gnome.org and translations?

Le vendredi 03 avril 2009 à 20:26 +0100, Simos a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Is --signoff required when committing translations to git.gnome.org?
> The signoff option adds the committer's name/e-mail in the commit
> message.

Looking at some current git modules, it doesn't seem to be a current
practice. If you see any utility to this option, tell us. Otherwise,
let's keep things as simple as possible. We have already the committer
info, and possibly an alternate author one.

Claude