Re: Localized personal names (was Is --signoff required for git.gnome.org and translations?)

So Djihed Afifi should start signing ChangeLogs, commit messages etc. as
ترجمات? And Danilo Šegan as друге стране?

That would make it very hard for me to recognize them.

By the way, those names are random text. I didn't find Djihed's name in
the Arabic script; and Danilo's name is Данило Шеган.

--
  Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
  leonardof fastmail fm