Drivel has moved..

---------------------------- Original Message
----------------------------
Subject: drivel 2.0.4-1: Please translate the package drivel
From:    "Neil Williams" <codehelp debian org>
Date:    Sun, April 5, 2009 6:32 pm
To:      "Debian Internationalization" <debian-i18n lists debian org>

Dear Debian I18N people,

OK, I admit, I've changed the PO file after calling for translations.
It was to fix a long-standing bug and it's added 1 untranslated string
to the existing translations already received for ru, pt and ne. Sorry.

Also, this is confirmation that drivel upstream has moved away from
svn.gnome.org and that all PO files obtained from svn.gnome.org are
invalid and outdated. I can say this with some authority because I'm
now part of the upstream team behind drivel and I'll be preparing the
2.0.4 upstream release and bringing those changes into the later 2.1.1
release due in a few months time. *Please do not commit any further PO
changes to svn.gnome.org* - send them to bugzilla.gnome.org instead or
to the Debian BTS, or direct to me (but I prefer one of the other two
options).

I did always intend to make a second call subject to the resolution of
the upstream RCS and issues to do with outdated PO files in
svn.gnome.org
so here it is.

See:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/03/msg00060.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/03/msg00064.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/03/msg00065.html

Drivel subversion now lives at SourceForge (because Gnome decided to
refuse
me an account) and all future updates will be made via SF, not gnome.
There will be no further commits to svn.gnome.org by drivel upstream and
any commits to svn.gnome.org made by anyone else risk being completely
ignored.
drivel at svn.gnome.org may be deleted in future, but as I am deemed
unworthy
of access, it is not under my control.

http://drivel.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/drivel/

2.0.4 will be prepared from a branch and changes then folded back into
trunk/
for the 2.1.1 release.

http://drivel.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/drivel/branches/drivel-2-0/

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
drivel. In the absence of any updates from previous translators other
than
for ne, ru and pt, I'm opening up drivel translation to anyone who feels
like doing it.

drivel already includes bg.po ca.po cs.po de.po el.po en_CA.po es.po
fi.po
fr.po ja.po lt.po nb.po ne.po nl.po no.po pa.po pl.po pt.po pt_BR.po
ru.po
rw.po sq.po sr.po sr Latn po sv.po vi.po zh_CN.po zh_HK.po zh_TW.po.

http://drivel.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/drivel?view=rev&revisiong9

All of these need updates and most need new translators. I'll send PO
files
to anyone who asks for the list of existing translations below:

(Those who have already sent updated translations will receive PO files
directly, as normal - they are ne, ru and pt. PO files can also be
obtained
from SourceForge SVN at the branch URL listed above, revision 679.)

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  bg               299           4             2
  ca               275           4            26
  cs               299           4             2
  de               299           4             2
  el                27         246            32
  en_CA            299           4             2
  es               301           2             2
  fi               301           2             2
  fr               272          29             4
  ja               248          28            29
  lt               270           4            31
  nb               136          52           117
  ne               304                         1
  nl               274          19            12
  no               136          52           117
  pa                86          50           169
  pl               298           4             3
  pt               304                         1
  pt_BR            239          34            32
  ru               304                         1
  rw                23         215            67
  sq                56         190            59
  sr                63         100           142
  sr Latn           63         100           142
  sv               304                         1
  vi               301           2             2
  zh_CN            299           4             2
  zh_HK            300                         5
  zh_TW            300                         5

against drivel.

Reminder: *any* of these (except ne, ru and pt) are fair-game for
updates.
Take one, update it and file the bug - I and the drivel upstream team
will be very grateful for your contribution.

Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:12:10 +0100.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,