Re: msgctxt (was Re: String changes in Evolution)

OK.
Proposal:
1) Keep the 4 Evolution strings converted to msgctxt (it's unlikely that
it becomes a huge problem even IF translators use PoEdit and don't get
the context displayed, because the four affected Evo strings have not
been changed in the last 6 months).
2) Migrate all other affected modules for 2.26 (and cross fingers that
poedit gets better msgctxt support really soon(TM)).

andre

PS: This was by mistake a fucking politely and constructive post, though
this is gnome-i18n mailing list. I apologize and promise that I'm going
to continue kicking arses of any bloody cocksmoker in here with a
1000pages printout of that "GNOME Code of Conduct" I was only told about
but had never seen!
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed