Re: Translations for LSR project

I just noticed Christrian contributed a partial sv.po translation. Thanks!

One thing I should point out is that some of the strings in the
template have %s in them indicating the will be filled with some value
at run time. These %s must also appear in the translated string
otherwise Python will throw an exception when it tries to fill in the
runtime value.

The reason for having the %s in the string is to allow the translator
to decide where the template word should appear in their respective
language. For instance, the slot in "A device with name %s failed to
load" might need to appear in a different position in a different
language for it to make sense.

Is this a familiar concept for translators? If not, I'll add a note
about it to our README.translators file.

Pete