Translations for LSR project

Hi,

We've recently imported a new project called Linux Screen Reader
(http://live.gnome.org/LSR) into cvs.gnome.org. The code is set up to
support internationalization using autotools. I was informed that
gnome.org has a team of translators that can provide localized strings
for any project on request. I think that's great and would love to
have LSR localized.

The LSR code is in Python which means use of the pygettext.py script
is preferred over the standard gettext program. We have automated the
use of pygettext.py and the generation of POTFILES.in using a script
in our CVS module. We have documentation on how to use this script at
http://live.gnome.org/LSR/PyautoGuide#i18n.

I'm not sure what the right procedure here is for getting started.
Please let me know if you need more information from me or have your
own checklist you would like me to follow to make your job easier.

Thanks in advance,
Pete