Re: Translations for LSR project

Furthermore, I think it's safe to remove the en_US.po file from CVS --
in GNOME, we require the source messages to be in US English, so there
should be no need for an en_US.po anyway.

It's only there to test if our install process properly installs the
translation. As soon as the first real translation shows up, I'll
remove it.

I have added lsr to the 'extras' section of the GNOME translation
status pages now at http://l10n-status.gnome.org/ -- it should show up
in short. Hopefully this will result in some new translations being
produced and committed. :-)

Great! Thank you.

Regarding the license issue -- Perhaps you can add a
README.translators file in the po directory where you mention that you
would like a proper license clarification at the top of every
contributed po file.

Good idea. Adding it right now.

Thanks for all your help,
Pete