Re: Guarani Nhandeva translation

  Hello Tommi and everybody.

  First of all, sorry about the word "traduced" on the last email... I
did't knew about the negative meaning of it... I should be used
"tranlated". Thanks for the tip... =] ... and sorry about the "language
crime" that i do with my english... =P

  Well, actually we know that exists a lot of dialects spoken on Brazil
and Latin America in general. The indians dialects don't fill nationals
frontiers, generaly, although some countries accept some lenguages like
officials. Guarani Nhandeva is a dialect sponked in some areas of south
of Brazil

  Guarani, for example, is a national language on Paraguay. Or, in others
words, an specific "guarani" is considered an official language on
Paraguay. It seems, to us, that they'll wants to use gn code. So,
talking with Moreno (another guy from the translation team) about the
code we decided to use gn_BR instead of gn because don't looks fair use
the "general code" when there is a lot of "guaranis dialects" spoken on
latin america.

  I don't know if i answer the questions. Sorry if not.

  Matheus...

O indivíduo  Tommi Vainikainen tinha escrito isso:

--
::: "A cólera pode ser louca e inconseqüente; pode a gente irritar-se sem
motivo; mas a indignação só é possível quando se está de algum modo com a