Guarani Nhandeva translation

Hello!

We're restarting working on the translation to Guarani Nhandeva. We talked
with the indians, and they told us that Guarani Nhandeva is the best name
for their language. So, we can call the code "gn_nd"? They liked it.

Well, to (re)start, we need an account on CVS, isn't it? But we still
don't know how to get it. We're already translating some files. Then,
we'll need to upload these files to CVS, and then update the gn_nd suport
on our machines to starting to use it... is this right? Or we're confused?

Thanks!

    Matheus Grandi
Guarani Nhandeva translating (starter) team
  (Florianópolis - SC - Brazil)

--
::: "A cólera pode ser louca e inconseqüente; pode a gente irritar-se sem
motivo; mas a indignação só é possível quando se está de algum modo com a