Re: Guarani Nhandeva translation

  Hi!

  About the code of the language, Nhandeva is the way they
auto-identificate themselves. This identification isn't related to
national frontiers; they don't indentify themselves like "brazilians" or
"paraguayans" or "argentinian". So, we think that if this is the way
that they indentify themselves, so that's the best way to call them
language support. Can we determinate the code? Or there is anybody else
that needs to say "ok" to this? It's just a question...

  What about contribute some translations, what that means? That we need
contribute with tranlation of another lenguage os that we need send some
gn_nd files before get the CVS account?

  Raphael, thanks for the disposition to upload our firt files. As soon as
possible we'll send them to you.

  Very thanks!

  Matheus Grandi...

O indivíduo  Raphael Higino tinha escrito isso:

--
::: "A cólera pode ser louca e inconseqüente; pode a gente irritar-se sem
motivo; mas a indignação só é possível quando se está de algum modo com a