Re: Committing to branches :(

On 06/09/2005, at 2:29 AM, Danilo Åegan wrote:

I have checked, and the diff shows no changes at all.

This is really weird.

I have grabbed the current po from the status pages and updated it (quite a few of the strings add info about VCDs), then committed it. No change in the status pages.

When I get out my current copy and have a look, those changes are not there! I know I've done them, repeatedly.

I also doubt that ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ would have kept trying to commit an un-updated file. You can see our repeated attempts for both languages in the ChangeLogs.

There is something very strange here. I'll try again. I'll send you a copy:

1. of the file I have now
2. of the file I get off the status page and
3. of the file I commit today.

(Sorry, editing a page and uploading files is beyond me today. :( )

I hope that's useful. I've done those changes over and over... :S

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)