Re: Committing to branches :(

On 30/08/2005, at 5:38 PM, Ross Golder wrote:

You don't need to specify the branch when committing, as your working
directory will already be associated with a particular branch (or just
HEAD) as indicated by the CVS/Tag file.

Well, you're quite right, these files don't have that Tag file in the CVS dir. Can I create the filename/CVS/Tag file, then insert the text:

T branchname

e.g. for gdm2

T gnome-2-12

Would that work?

It's really frustrating, and, for the gnome-2-12 files, I'm worried they'll miss the release. :(

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)