Re: Invariant sections? GFPL

On 06/09/2005, at 1:13 AM, Danilo Åegan wrote:

GFDL (and any other GNU licenses) itself is valid only in original
English language[1].  Translated versions are there only for
convenience, so just do not worry about it.

<relieved sigh>

Thanks, Danilo. I checked, and there isn't an (unofficial) translation of any of those main licences for my language. I can't say I feel really inspired to translate them. :S

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)