Re: Committing to branches :(

Just noticed the same problem that Clytie encountered. I successfully commit an update translation for gnome-volume-manager, acctually did it a dozen times but I don't see that the change on the statistics page. Last time I commited the file I checked to see if the comment would show up on cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/ as it did very fast for some other stuff I commited eariler, but the last comment was from the last commit more than a month ago.

The way to do things, IIRC, is to do a 'cvs update -r gnome-2-12'. Don't
forget to back up your data in case it does anything nasty! If you ever
need to switch a working directory back to HEAD, use 'cvs update -A'.
Translators would probably want to keep a seperate copy of both around,
up to them.

I've tried this too. Tried even deleting the whole gnome-volume-manager directory and the did the checkout with -r gnome-2-12, commited the translation again but no luck.

Clytie, if you did resolve this, how did you do it?

Thanks.

-Arangel