Re: Committing to branches :(

Today at 18:00, ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ wrote:

> How about this.. hmmm, can anyone check this out? I've uploaded the
> mk.po for gnome-volume-manager here:
> http://ufo.softver.org.mk/po/mk.po
>
> Can someone try to commit it and see what's wrong?

This one is already in CVS:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-volume-manager/po/mk.po?rev=1.4.2.4&only_with_tag=gnome-2-12&view=log

I have checked, and the diff shows no changes at all.

You seem to have outdated CVS checkout instead.  Just translate the
version grabbed from l10n-status pages and submit that one without
using "intltool-update mk" on it if you are still having problems.

Also note that there are some "Â" symbols (centered dot) instead of
spaces in some messages, probably a result of copy-pasting in
GTranslator (you probably want to fix those).

Cheers,
Danilo