Re: [translate-pootle] Re: Web-based translation for GNOME

Simos Xenitellis wrote:

ÎÏÎÏ 16/ÎÎÏ/2005, ÎÎÎÏÎ ÎÎÏÎÏÏÎ ÎÎÎ ÏÏÎ 13:58, Î/Î Danilo Åegan ÎÎÏÎÏÎ:

Hi Simos,

Just to be clear: something like this should *not* be obligatory for
Gnome translation work (even though you never implied it would be, I'm
putting a disclaimer here :).

Ack. As Dwayne said, the translation management tools are to help translation
teams that want to use them.

While I think having web-based translation tool would be excellent for
official GTP, I find Pootle quite lacking in features.