Re: [translate-pootle] Re: Web-based translation for GNOME

Danilo Šegan wrote:

[snip]
Yesterday at 19:09, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

In another setting, one would download initially a snapshot of the .po
files for a specific language to work offline on them, have a
weekend-long translation fest on the local network (thus responsive
interface), manually verify the work for correctness and finally click
on "Move upstream" to send off in one go to GNOME CVS. Or simply commit
manually.

Yes, agreed, but also in the way I described in my previous e-mail:
"Move upstream" should ask for CVS login and password, should not
store them in any permanent storage apart from RAM (which may end up
in swap on disk, but I don't think you can control that much from
Python), and forget them once the operation is done.

Definitely, that's what I'd been planning ... at least as a default

David