Re: (KA) Georgian support

Hello Christian,

I would like to provide you with the update of Georgian l10n project status.

There has not been much activity on CVS level, but my team has been actively working on Georgian l10n.

I have set up a webpage with all the Georgian l10n projects I coordinate at http://www.gakartuleba.org

Please update GNOME Georgian l10n site info with the following URL:
http://aiet.qartuli.net/projects/gnome_en.php

The site includes all the information regarding GNOME Georgian l10n, as well as all the infos for people interested in joining the project.

I have programmed a glossary translation management module and published it on the site. The module lets registered memebers comment on each term of glossary and provide with their translations and comments. As soon as all the Georgian terms are argeed, the terms can be exported to TM.

As there are some glossary issues in Georgian language to be solved yet, I have decided to halt the actual translation of PO files until we have a working Georgian version of GNOME glossary of terms.

The status of the GNOME glossary l10n can be viewed at http://gakartuleba.sapikhvno.org/glossary_en.php

As many IT experts and linguists participate in the project, I hope to have the glossary ready in 3 or 4 weeks and we will be moving to the next stage and begin l10n of actual PO files right away.

Bst regards,

Aiet Kolkhi
Georgian l10n
http://www.gakartuleba.org