Re: gtranslator - do not use !
- From: Adam Weinberger <adamw gnome org>
- To: Pablo Saratxaga <srtxg chanae alphanet ch>,lista i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gtranslator - do not use !
- Date: 2 Apr 2004 22:11:06 -0500
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:11:06 -0500
>> (04.02.2004 @ 2208 PST): Pablo Saratxaga said, in 2.1K: <<
> But the most common case is to add a space; it is much better (and that
> is the kbabel behaviour btw) to have " \n" inserted when you
> press enter; and you can remove the extra space if you actually
> want it removed.
>> end of "Re: gtranslator - do not use !" from Pablo Saratxaga <<
Ahh... I was misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about it
automatically adding spaces to the ends of lines in multi-line strings.
I see what you're getting at, and that does seem like a good feature to
email@example.com || adamw@FreeBSD.org
firstname.lastname@example.org || email@example.com
] [Thread Prev