Re: gtranslator - do not use !

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 09:50:28PM -0500, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> Even if we were to agree that the behaviour of the second item should be
> changed, the first item is still a flat-out bug, and the second item is
> still a request for addition of a shortcut to make the program more
> usable.

What's wrong with you dudes? These dots between the words is damn good
and useful FEATURE for me, yes feature and NOT A BUG! Don't be childish
and turn off that option if you don't like it instead of bashing
gtranslator. Damn I really hate a speech without any research at first.

Edit > Preferences > Editor > Use special character to indicate white space

This way I know how many spaces I have to add instead of just seeing
plain white space.

Say after me "THIS IS NOT A BUG" ;-)

Cheers,
žygimantas.