Re: Translating keyboard layout data

> My concern is that untranslated strings in this module are going to
> show up gnome-control-center.  Do the translation teams for
> freedesktop have the same sort of status indicators available as the
> GTP ?  We need to have decent coverage for 2.6.0.
I absolutely agree with this statement. But there is even more than
translation. Currently even the English original text of this file is
kind of shitty. There is a lot of placeholders like "ru(phonetic) -  No
decription". So I would be extremely grateful if someone with good
English first look at xfree86.xml.in and polish it (sure, after I place
the beast into either freedesktop.org or gnome CVS). This file was kind
of semi-automatically produced from existing stuff (that is why all
these "No description" layouts).

--
Sergey