Re: Translating keyboard layout data
- From: "Sergey V. Oudaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>,Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>,Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Translating keyboard layout data
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:37:53 +0000
> In fact, many GTP translators also translate in the TP, and some teams
> are completely or almost identical. So I don't think *that* will be a
> problem. :)
> thing to do(tm) is to decide to place the module in the proper place and
> sort the other issues out seperately.
OK. So I am going applying to freedesktop.org folks asking to accept
xfree86_xkb_xml under their roof. Jody, is this ok with you - or not?
] [Thread Prev