Re[2]: Bug #115289

Hello,

My personal opinion is that, _if_ the strings are user visible, then
adding them to pot is a MUST. If you don't add them, they're visibly
untranslated anyway. If you add them, they're visibly untranslated at
the adding time, but every team has chance to make them visibly
translated before release. In the worst case, if every team failed to
update, the result is the same as not adding them. Which is better?

So, _if_ the strings are user visible, I suggest even aggressive
solution: adding them at this time. It may break some team's perfect
statistics number, but I think a team with perfect statistics number
should have enough resource to do an urgent update. For those teams
who have not so perfect statistics number, 100 strings makes no
difference anyway.

Abel Cheung has repeated that it is rather UI bug than UI change, so I
assume it is user visible. My stand is with Abel.

--
  lark
  Simplified Chinese team coordinator

--