Re: New PO Template file for `gnucash'
- From: Hasbullah bin Pit <sebol ikhlas com>
- To: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Carlos_Perell=F3_Mar=EDn?= <carlos gnome-db org>
- Cc: Karl Eichwalder <ke suse de>,Christian Stimming <stimming tuhh de>,GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>,tp - Translation Project <translation iro umontreal ca>
- Subject: Re: New PO Template file for `gnucash'
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:53:26 +0800
Carlos Perelló Marín menulis:
> El mié, 30-10-2002 a las 13:27, Karl Eichwalder escribió:
>>>I think that the best option is "a" or "c" because the option "b" will
>>>let that two different teams translate the same application.
>>The robot will prevent this from happening; see
I think , similar problem happened at gthumb,
luckily I'm 'dual boot' with both project.
the only problem left is versioning.. latest gthumb is 1.103
version avaoilable at that site is 1.101, & it's imposible to 'upload'
> The gnome stats are not the problem here. I could fix it easily.
> The problem is people using directly the cvs.gnome.org that does not
> look at the status pages or when a GTP or GNU translator stops his/her
> work on this module, how will know that the other team?.
] [Thread Prev