Re: xml-i18n-tools and .desktop files

Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:
> > Lots of places.
>
> Thanks for the info.

I guess I could have been more detailed. :-)

> > In fact, I'd say most gnome cvs modules that have been
> > xml-i18n-tool-ized. Do a "find . -name '*.desktop.in'" in your gnome
> > cvs sources tree =)
>
> At the moment my CVS tree is limited to gnome-libs and gnumeric (yes, my
> fault).  In gnumeric you'll find a desktop.in file but the two strings
> from the desktop file do not appear in de.po; that's why I asked in the
> first place.

Nautilus has traditionally been a testbed for xml-i18n-tools. You can
look at Nautilus for example, if you want to se .desktop.in files used
together with xml-i18n-tools.
Else here is a list of the cvs modules I have checked out that have
.desktop.in files with the string "_Name" (rgrep is a wonderful
utility):

gnome-i18n/extra-po/battstat
control-center
eog