Re: xml-i18n-tools and .desktop files

Christian Rose <> writes:

> Lots of places.

Thanks for the info.

> In fact, I'd say most gnome cvs modules that have been
> xml-i18n-tool-ized. Do a "find . -name '*'" in your gnome
> cvs sources tree =)

At the moment my CVS tree is limited to gnome-libs and gnumeric (yes, my
fault).  In gnumeric you'll find a file but the two strings
from the desktop file do not appear in de.po; that's why I asked in the
first place.

But don't worry any longer -- I'll proceed as Gediminas proposed.

work :                          |                   ,__o