Re: Tools to make more easy the translations QA

My 2 cents worth:

- i18n works fine for all internationalization problems (you can monitor
this category even if you only do translation to see if there any
problems coming down the line) and anything in this category interests
everyone.

- l10n really needs to be broken up unless you want to hear about the
problems every other language is having. Yes this means potentially 50+
sub categories here but it means you only hear about the problems in
your own language. I would suggest l10n-de, l10n-ja etc. as Carlos
suggested.

cheers,
	Michael