Re: Tools to make more easy the translations QA

I suggested something along these lines a while ago but the general
consensus seemed to be that translators didn't want to have to track
bugzilla bugs and having a mail address in the about box was a
acceptable solution. Has anything changed?

Personally I agree with you 100%, I'm always in favour of using bug
tracking systems because it ensures that you (probably) won't forget a
bug and anyone can log and track an issue.

cheers,
	mick