Tools to make more easy the translations QA

Hello, I'm one of the Spanish translation's Coordinator.

I was thinking about which tools could we use to get the end-user
feedback and improbe our translations.

What do you think about create new bugzilla products that could be
"i18n-LANG" (where LANG could be: es, uk, fr, de...) and inside all the
gnome modules available to translate, then, when a user find a
translation error he/she only need to open bug-buddy fill a form and
send it and the translator will get the error or suggestions to improbe
the translation.

This way, the user will be able to summit a bugreport without searching
the translator's email and He/she will be using the standar way to send
bugs and suggestions.

Please, tell me what do you think.

Thanks.

Bye