Re: Tools to make more easy the translations QA

Den 12 Jul 2001 11:43:43 +0200, skrev Keld Jřrn Simonsen:
> I also think it is a good idea. And furthermore some 15 Gnome
> translators discussed this at the Guadec2 conference and
> and agreed with you.

The next question is "What do we add in bugzilla"

I think that having the following two components added in
all products in bugzilla will be enough:

- i18n (for bugs where the program isn't internationalized)
- l10n (for bugs in the translations themselves)

Comments?

Cheers
Kjartan Maraas