Re: Icon love

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 17:35, Calum Benson wrote:
> Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> It is hard to tell what should be done without doing some
> research/testing on it.

FWIW, I've forwarded this thread to our other usability and localization
guys here at Sun for any insights they have on this-- I'm sure they must
have run into this situation before.
Great, thanks!

Since this is not a thing we should discuss based on how everyone thinks it should be. Let me know what the people come up with.

Tuomas
Tuomas Kuosmanen    Art Director    Ximian, Inc.
tigert ximian com    www.ximian.com