Re: Icon love

On Fri, 2002-01-18 at 17:20, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com> writes:

> I put those on the website for everyone to see, I am especially
> interested in hearing constructive comments from the people who are
> seriously involved in the usability team.

I think they look great in general. I am not seriously involved with
the usability team, but I have some comments anyway:

        * I found it difficult to read the "ABC" in the spell check
          icon. At first I thought it read "REC". Maybe use a font
          with an even stroke width?  This is on a 21" monitor at
          1280x1024. I sometimes use 1600x1200, where it would be even
          harder to read.
Ok, will look at this.
        * Why are there rivers in the icon for justified text?
Excuse me? I dont understand.

Tuomas
Tuomas Kuosmanen    Art Director    Ximian, Inc.
tigert ximian com    www.ximian.com