Re: Questions

Mark wrote:

"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:

jamess1 wwnet com (2001-05-22 at 1649.44 -0400):

Natural language interfaces would most likely do different higher level
things, rather than being a replacement for the CLI. Consider the query
"Find me recipies for Indian curry dishes containing potatoes." you
wouldn't want to use a CLI to find this. Conversly you wouldn't want do

Damn, then why did I took a course about SQL? I have forgot it mostly
due lack of use, but it was something like that. ;]

The info could probaly be stored and retreived from a SQL database, but
the query would be much more complex in the SQL language.

select FROM recipes WHERE nationality LIKE '%indian%' AND type LIKE '%curry%' AND ingrediants LIKE '%potato%';

--
"One trend that bothers me is the glorification of
stupidity, that the media is reassuring people it's alright not to know anything. That to me is far more dangerous than a little pornography on the Internet." - Carl Sagan