Re: Arlo, a little QA comment regarding your interview with linux .com

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:

> Please let me help you: NO OPT OUT!

Just wanted to point out that this whole debate is meaningless until
someone takes on the much bigger problem of proving that this user
watching can be implemented in a resource-efficient manner, and actually
doing the work. Deciding opt-in or opt-out is a really easy decision that
this hypothetical implementation does not depend on.

-- Elliot
[ "In a democracy, the government is the people," Milo explained. "We're people,
aren't we? So we might just as well keep the money and eliminate the middleman." ]
							- Catch-22