Re: First UI component needing replacement.

Ken Fox <kfox@vulpes.com> writes:

> Why toggle? Why not just type a "." in the file name field and
> have the system figure out that you want to see dot files? This
> would fit in nicely with the auto-highlighting file list feature.

Well, I could see an annoyance in having to hit '.' to see
.directories, then clicking one and erasing the dot to see
bookmarks.html.  But otherwise it would work.

88 days, 51 minutes, 56 seconds till we run away.
Sign here please:_______________________Thanks