Re: Menu Ideas

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 03:30:44PM +0000, sun wrote:
> imo: no.
>
> reasons: all of dan's arguments for the forever ill-named "file" menu
> being consistent now apply to tmfkap. consistency across apps is
> foremost reason here. _something_ needs to be the same,

Very good point. Make it gnome/tmfkap yeah...

> and since i
> don't think "file" ever should have been "it," tmfkap must now be.

Agree on the file not being it too. The more concept oriented approach
seems better to me too. eg. a document or a picture menu stuff like that.

Ric
- Ric Klaren - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl ------- klaren@cs.utwente.nl --------------
'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
 of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
   goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
    technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.

PGP signature